So why dont RL admins ban people who 4v2 team their own team

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

So why dont RL admins ban people who 4v2 team their own team

Postby sleepyhead76 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:19 pm

but they ban me for calling those people garbage? nice, psyonix. y'all admins should be ashamed
sleepyhead76
Supersonic

Re: So why dont RL admins ban people who 4v2 team their own

Postby Tentacles on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:56 pm

It would take too much company time to actually go through the replays and ban people. To be fair though if someone takes the time to record evidence and send it in, those people should be banned. Psyonix attitude of use the report system is pretty shit.
Tentacles
Legendarily Voluble
Legendarily Voluble

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Postby NCJ on Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:39 am

The reporting system works both ways. If you report them, it will have an impact, but if you are saying some pretty nasty stuff, you are likely to get banned as well as those players. I myself have reported an abusive player only to be banned myself for calling them out. Just move on and try to forget it happened. :)
NCJ
Supersonic

Steam ID: ncj92
Region: United Kingdom

Postby Scyonite on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:58 am

I report people that get vocally mad at their throwing teammates and use abusive language.

I also report the throwers but I know only the vocal people get banned
So now the signature is gone which means I gotta find some kind of original signature to put here instead. Let me just say I'm really bad at coming up with original stuff out of the blue.. just not something I typically do. Reeee I can only use 255 chars.
Scyonite
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Postby Doomstrike on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Just report them and they will get banned, it's just not instant. Where as on the other hand you saying crap that violates the threshold does result in immediate auto bans by the system. Playing for the other team probably needs 2 or 3 rounds of being reported for it to trigger a ban but nobody knows the thresholds so it's all guesses as to how many reports they need because it triggers the count
Doomstrike

PSN ID: Doomstrike
Steam ID: meDoomstrike
Region: Canada West

Return to Help and Support