[PC] PS4 controller "challenge" for all masterminds

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

[PC] PS4 controller "challenge" for all masterminds

Postby Mr Gorilla on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:35 pm

i am gonna go straight to the point , i have a problem in game where i can't do diagonal flip at all... Let me explain....
( NO KEYBOARD NO KEYBOARD!!!!!!!) ONLY PS4 CONTROLLER
After so many hours of playing on ps4 controller and using "analog stick" :D left stick i guess it got worn out and its not responding correctly at all, no matter what i did , cleaning , calibrating it just didn't do what it was supposed to do, so i thought why not changing from "stick" to "arrow" keys , easy and simple.... well NO! went in game changed the bindings to find out i can front flip , back flip , left and right but no diagonal flips.... and there lies my problem.

i am guessing it has something to do with pressing both arrows keys at the same time but only registers one?! at this point i dont know what to do and how to fix this... i dont know what and where to tinker inside the game or on steam to solve this , so if anyone has any ideas , that would be much appreciated. THANKS!
Last edited by Mr Gorilla on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Gorilla
Supersonic

Steam ID: OLGorilla
Region: Croatia

Re: [PC] PS4 controller "challenge" for all masterminds

Postby Tentacles on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:27 pm

I'm confused are you saying you can't do a diagonal roll on both keyboard and ps4 controller?
Tentacles
Legendarily Voluble
Legendarily Voluble

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Postby zGreenMachine- on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:09 am

you shouldn't have to change any keybindings if you're playing with a keyboard, just unplug the controller. Unless you're saying that you are trying to use both at the same time?
zGreenMachine-
Assault-Craft
Assault-Craft

PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US Central

Postby Mr Gorilla on Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:19 am

No forget the keyboard... sorr for confusion... i am just talking about ps4 controller , instead of using left stick to use up,down,left, right arrows on the controller... my mind is a mush right now i cant remember how those buttons are actually called... but all controller no keyboard or anything
Mr Gorilla
Supersonic

Postby Tentacles on Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:15 pm

What is your dodge deadzone and deadzone settings? Also do you use steam controller settings, ds4, or durazno?
Tentacles
Legendarily Voluble
Legendarily Voluble

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Postby Spiffers on Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:17 pm

He's referring to the D-pad. And I know nothing else about this.
Spiffers
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Steam ID: Spiffers
Region: Canada

Postby Scyonite on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:45 am

I heavily suggest buying a new controller at that point. Even if you do succeed, your experience will be heavily inferior to just having a working controller.
So now the signature is gone which means I gotta find some kind of original signature to put here instead. Let me just say I'm really bad at coming up with original stuff out of the blue.. just not something I typically do. Reeee I can only use 255 chars.
Scyonite
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Postby Mr Gorilla on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:01 am

i really want to try it because back in the day when i started playing , i got myself a cheap controller and it didnt even have analog sticks so i used "d pads" and it was fine , thats why i thought just switching bindings from the stick to the pads would work just fine but its not and i am not using any Steam inputs or anything , only in game settings from the moment i bought my ps4 controller and stuck it to usb port and never had any problems for a year and something
Mr Gorilla
Supersonic

Return to Help and Support