weird. But, I just never got around to reporting it. I've s

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

weird. But, I just never got around to reporting it. I've s

Postby thuytien on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:56 pm

weird.

But, I just never got around to reporting it. I've started playing it again so I'm putting the report in before I forget.

Description:

From player view, whatever wheel is on the left side of the screen, the bottom half of the wheel is in permanent shadow, regardless of angle.

Replication:

Load any map (AFAIK), and do slow circles with ball cam and watch the lighting change on the wheel that is on the left side of your screen.

Details:

This affects both the front and back wheel that displays on the left side of the player's screen. So, this is the left rear wheel, and the right front wheel.

The bottom half of this wheel is always in shadow, while the top half phases from shadow to light as the vehicle turns. The opposite wheel lighting functions normally over the entire wheel.

Notes: I have noticed this is on many maps, but haven't watched it closely on all maps. I have tried different corners of maps to see if directional environmental lighting would have an affect, but I see no change. I'm guessing that vehicle lighting is probably calculated independent of environment lighting.

I also tried super low performance settings and then ultra high quality settings with no difference noticed.
thuytien
Supersonic

Return to Help and Support