Can you play KBM on switch?

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Can you play KBM on switch?

Postby Spawnling123 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:26 am

I've wanted to buy a switch for a while now, and after looking it up on ebay, I can see some pretty reasonable prices. I have been playing RL on KBM for a few years and was interested to know whether or not it can be played on a switch with KBM.

All I would need is for it to be able to play docked with a usb keyboard that I can change bindings of (I use up and down arrows for jump and boost rather than the default left and right click, so I can play on my laptop). I wouldnt need mouse because of this, so I really dont care about that, its just the keyboard itself.

I'd prefer a software-only method, where I can directly plug in the keyboard, but if that isnt possible and you know other methods please tell me. This is my make-or-break... if it cant be done I won't buy switch, but if it can I would be very happy.

Thanks,
Spawn.
Spawnling123
Supersonic

Steam ID: Spawnling123
Region: Steam

Re: Can you play KBM on switch?

Postby Spiffers on Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:22 pm

My expectation is that it's not possible, but I don't have a concrete answer for you in this case.
Spiffers
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: Spiffers
Region: Canada

Return to General Discussion