[NA] [PC] Flow State - Competitive Teams with Coaching

Let the world know that you're a force to be reckoned with or get new members for your awesome football club!

[NA] [PC] Flow State - Competitive Teams with Coaching

Postby Kissyface_r0x on Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:54 pm

Hi!

Flow State is recruiting players ~ Champ/GC

We are coaches dedicated to improving esports performance and we're looking for players with a similar improvement mindset. With our experience/knowledge in traditional sport coaching and sport psychology, our goal is to foster growth for you as players as well as for us as coaches.

I am a professional tennis coach/sport psychology coach and have worked with many high ranked players for years. I will also be working with collegiate teams as a sport psychology trainer and coach consultant this year.

We are looking for players who are committed to consistent, focused practice and analysis in order to improve. They should take criticism well, using mistakes/failures as motivation to improve. They should be willing to take control of their own growth and hold a firm belief in their ability to get better with proper training.

We will:
- Help to find a group of similar level players in the community to practice/compete with.
- Post weekly practice topics with drills/training to work on specific mechanics/strategy by yourself or with your team.
- Host regular coaching nights to practice, scrim, do drills, etc.
- Assist in forming serious teams for competition/tournaments

Please join our Discord if you're interested. Then message me (Kissy/Nick) to let me know so we can set up a time to interview/tryout https://discord.gg/UmtTpQk
Kissyface_r0x
Supersonic

Steam ID: Kissy
Region: United States

Re: [NA] [PC] Flow State - Competitive Teams with Coaching

Postby Kissyface_r0x on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 pm

New spot opening!
Kissyface_r0x
Supersonic

Steam ID: Kissy
Region: United States

Re: [NA] [PC] Flow State - Competitive Teams with Coaching

Postby Kos2jz on Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:09 pm

Hey im interested in joining up with you guys! Im c2-c3 in 3s right now I mainly solo q!

Steam URL
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964132213/
Kos2jz
Supersonic

Steam ID: kos2jz
GamerTag: kos2jz
Region: US

Return to Team Intros and Recruitment