Training pack file format

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Training pack file format

Postby chardetm on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:33 am

Hello all,

I was thinking about what cool things one could do if we were able to generate training packs, and so I thought I would try to guess the structure of a training pack file (if I assume correctly the .tem files in My Games\Rocket League\TAGame\Training\). However I can't seem to figure it out, as these are binary files and there is absolutely no text in them (I thought there would at least be the title of the training pack). I assume it must contain some sort of header containing the type of sequence, the level of difficulty, maybe its title encoded in some sort of way, and then an array of shots, each shot consisting of an initial position for the car and the ball and a velocity vector for the ball. My hope is that there is also a ball rotation vector that the in-game editor doesn't allow to set to something else than 0.

I tried to google it but found nothing, did I miss something? If anyone knows something about it I will be very grateful!
chardetm
Supersonic

Steam ID: chardetm
Region: EU

Return to General Discussion