Trading in items

How can we improve the game? Let us know right here!

Trading in items

Postby Darksamus51 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:45 pm

So something has been annoying me about the game for a long time, and I want to know from everybody reasons as to why this should be the case or shouldn’t that way I can get extra perspectives on this. So my problem is with trading in items, it has really annoyed me that you can’t trade in same rarity items from separate crates. I would have sooooo many more imports than the like 4 I have now. I know this is kinda stupid, but it just gets old seeing a bunch of stuff I never use sitting in my garage that I can’t do anything with cause I don’t have that 1 extra item that I need to trade them in. And I know that they could do it based on the glitch that occurs every once and awhile where everything in your garage suddenly can be traded in together but once you do it it gives you an error message. Idk it’s just something that has annoyed me.
Darksamus51
Supersonic

Steam ID: Clarkws
GamerTag: clarkws

Re: Trading in items

Postby Spiffers on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:50 pm

I agree, pretty much. Every time one of these threads pop-up, I basically say "I don't care what restrictions you put on me, just allow me to manage my inventory more by allowing me to trade up items of the same tier from different chests"
Spiffers
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: Spiffers
Region: Canada

Return to Suggestions