Game Crashing Xbox One

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Game Crashing Xbox One

Postby Graphicfrost on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:46 am

This game crashes often now after the latest updates. 1 friend with Edmonton and 3 others with scorpio. Then I get soft banned for 10 minutes because the game crashes... fix your game if you're going to ban people for your faulty coding. I should be able to get back in the game no matter what.
Graphicfrost
Supersonic

Region: United States

Re: Game Crashing Xbox One

Postby ucfknight on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:23 am

Lucky you're only on a 10 minute ban. I'm currently in a 20 minute ban because the game has crashed on my Xbox One for the 4th time in 2 days. It typically happens right as the word GO appears at the 5:00 mark to start the game. Game freezes, audio buzzes for a few seconds, and then goes to Xbox One home screen. Seems to happen at least once to me for every 1 to 2 hours of gameplay. It is absolutely absurd that the ban for their faulty code keeps increasing like this.
ucfknight
Supersonic

Re: Game Crashing Xbox One

Postby Spiffers on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:29 pm

It also depends on if the game exists - once one person leaves, the other players then have the option to forfeit (if the game is past 3:30 countdown) or leave (at any point), and if both teammates leave before you have a chance to reconnect, well of course there will be no game to reconnect to. However, Psyonix has done a poor job of making reconnection more consistent from what I can tell, so this still does need to be addressed more by them. Just one other thing that could be happening as well.
Spiffers
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: Spiffers
Region: Canada

Return to General Discussion