All of my best items Stolen

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

All of my best items Stolen

Postby tusikwidit on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:24 pm

I seen a recent post about their Rocket League Inventory being hacked and items stolen, and just had the same experience today. All of my best items are Stolen (Black Markets, very rares, wheels, explosions, trails, toppers,) in a matter of a few hours.

I was at work when this happend in which i couldve caught it before hand if was not at work today. I have fully contacted support and await their response.. really want to see the trade log from today, it will definitely show which account stole my items but until then, my inventory makes me sad seeing this happend out of nowhere today :cry:

I really hope they can get all of my items back.
tusikwidit
Supersonic

Steam ID: Amazement
Region: North America

Re: All of my best items Stolen

Postby Jorah the Andal on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:15 am

If it was a phishing site they can help.
Winter is coming... :pimp:
Jorah the Andal
Community Helper
Community Helper

Region: EU

Postby tusikwidit on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:33 pm

thank you for the advice Jorah!

yes, Psyonix did help me get my items back fully except the golden egg but thats fully ok.

Psyonix customer support is awesome and I extremely thank them for resolving this vicious issue.

I hope if anyone else runs into a Inventory wipe by a hacker, to achieve the same resolution as i did and get their items back.

peace,
tusikwidit
tusikwidit
Supersonic

Steam ID: Amazement
Region: North America

Postby Jorah the Andal on Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:55 pm

Good luck and be careful. 8-)
Winter is coming... :pimp:
Jorah the Andal
Community Helper
Community Helper

Region: EU

Postby Ma1z3 n blue on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:52 pm

All my best items have now been stolen it is 9/1/2018 and I was playing a comp 3 and my internet goes out and I thought it was because the storm that happen 20 minutes ago did something but then my internet was out for like 20 min and then when i log back on to my xbox all my items that were trade-able were gone. I would say i was pretty rich i had at least 100$ worth of items, sky blue apex, heat, dissolver, cobalt equalizer and sky blue dieci. plz someone help i traded for 3 weeks just for dissolver please psyonix do something get my items back
Ma1z3 n blue
Supersonic

GamerTag: Ma1z3 N blue

Return to Help and Support