Another Filter

How can we improve the game? Let us know right here!

Another Filter

Postby Ivorylm on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:08 am

When the revamped filters were released, along with the ability to favorite items, why isn't there a filter for the items you favorite?
This would help in hiding items you don't want/need/use like limited holiday stuff. Also, this probably isn't a big issue, but if I'm trading on xbox, it takes forever to type out items if I'm trading a bunch, and unfortunately, I can't post a screenshot of the items most of the time because there will be some items I don't want to trade in the filter that end up in the screenshot.
RIP RocketLegaueStats :(
Ivorylm
Supersonic

Steam ID: Ivorylm
GamerTag: Ivorylm

Re: Another Filter

Postby Doomstrike on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Does it need one? I though when you made an item a favorite regardless or sorting order it was at the top.

If I'm wrong then yes we need that.
What I would like is to SAVE the dam filter. I want my items sorted by the newest always. Pain in the butt to have to sort it every time and whats worse is that when you do change the filter it then puts you on the item you were moused over which is almost always at the bottom of the list. So every time you sort you have to scroll back up. At least make it so the item filter puts you back to the top of the page when you change the filters
Doomstrike

PSN ID: Doomstrike
Steam ID: meDoomstrike
Region: Canada West

Postby NoOne-NBA on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:15 pm

I'd rather see them go the opposite way on this, and give us the ability to hide items individually.

That would keep items you don't want to see hidden from ALL the filters, except the "Show All" filter, rather than having the items show everywhere except the Favorites filter.
My suggestion would also SHOW newly obtained items, by default, rather than hiding them.
NoOne-NBA

Steam ID: NoOne-NBA-
Region: US-West

Postby Ivorylm on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:06 am

NoOne-NBA wrote:I'd rather see them go the opposite way on this, and give us the ability to hide items individually.

That would keep items you don't want to see hidden from ALL the filters, except the "Show All" filter, rather than having the items show everywhere except the Favorites filter.
My suggestion would also SHOW newly obtained items, by default, rather than hiding them.

That would work too.

Doomstrike wrote:Does it need one? I though when you made an item a favorite regardless or sorting order it was at the top.

If I'm wrong then yes we need that.

Favorite items don't show up at the top of your inventory, only in the sections where you customize your car.
RIP RocketLegaueStats :(
Ivorylm
Supersonic

Steam ID: Ivorylm
GamerTag: Ivorylm

Return to Suggestions