Ban appeal (proper place?)

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Ban appeal (proper place?)

Postby impooing on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:35 am

I received a pop-up in game regarding a recent ban and was hoping to know where it came from. I must have missed the ban period but I can not recall a moment where this action could have possible been warranted.

I try my best to be polite despite the competitive atmosphere which can breed frustration. Perhaps I did say/do something regrettable though I find it hard to think if any moment, yet, I would really like to know what caused this.

I have recently taken to mostly silence unless I get the odd person who tells me to kill myself(+) which happens WAY more than it should but I acknowledge that is on the individuals behalf. When that does occur I make it clear that I think they aught to take a break.

>>tl;dr: I don'r recall doing anything (temp)ban worthy and would like to know what caused this. Don't want this to reflect my account since I too often go out of my way to be passive/positive.

Thanks!
impooing
Supersonic

Steam ID: impooing
Region: US

Re: Ban appeal (proper place?)

Postby NoOne-NBA on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:42 am

If you believe that you were wrongly banned, please contact the Support team so that they can look into the situation.
https://support.rocketleague.com/
NoOne-NBA

Steam ID: NoOne
Region: USW

Return to Help and Support