Items from Decryptors

How can we improve the game? Let us know right here!

Items from Decryptors

Postby MadManMocha89 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:42 pm

After certain amount of time, maybe a couple of months or so, we should be able t trade items we get from decryptors. Personally I use the decryptors on the newest crate. So after a couple of months when all the hype on the new crate dies down, the item's value would drop due to new crates and things being out. I have two winter's warmth banners from the Xmas crate and they're both non tradeable. So I think 2 or 3 months after you get an item from a decryptor would be a good time let it sit, and then be able to trade it. Or another option could be we could trade our items after the next big update comes out. So you get an item during one season, and then next season you can trade them. The last option I can think of is the ability for us to just delete and throw away items we get from decryptors. There'd be an option to just get rid of the item by itself. There'd be a warning sayiong something along the lines of "Are you sure you want to delete this? You will not get this item back if you say yes." You click yes and it's gone, easy as that. It's just annoying having low valued things cramming your inventory when they can't be traded away or removed.
MadManMocha89
Supersonic

PSN ID: MadManMocha89
Region: US

Re: Items from Decryptor

Postby StopSnitchin on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:09 am

i wish they had a trash can period, for unpainted exotics no one will even take from us, for free even. i can't stand having all this stuff i can't even gift people just to get it outta my inventory. n like decals from seasonal crates. no one wants that stuff. rly hope they consider this
StopSnitchin
Supersonic

Region: USE

Re: Items from Decryptors

Postby Tentacles on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:04 pm

Being able to trade up unusable items for a crack at painted octane would be pretty sweet.
Tentacles
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Re: Items from Decryptors

Postby Spiffers on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Yeah, that's true. I'd love to see the ability to just trade like... all the untradeable things just to get some random junk 1 tier up from the general class
Spiffers
Supersonic

Steam ID: Spiffers
Region: Canada

Return to Suggestions