Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Galactic Geek on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:10 am

Well, at least I can finally trade keys on Xbox! :roll:
Galactic Geek
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:50 am
GamerTag: Galactic Geek
Region: US

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Doomstrike on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:09 am

That was well written Scyonite, I haven't taken a look at that replay myself but I'll also take a quick look. From what I read though that was explained really well.

The biggest factors to moving up in ranked is situational awareness. I see the ball, I can hit the ball but should I really hit it, should I wait to by time or retreat. A lot of this analysis was proving that point. Just because you can hit it doesn't mean you should, just like not every pass made is worth over committing too if the outcome is to risky.

I bounce in and out of champ 2 with certain friends and there is nothing worse then me making a slow lob across the opponents goal (when trying to put power on the ball) and seeing my teammate fly for it. 90% of the time they miss the shot or get beat to it and its a free goal due to over committing.
Image
Image
Doomstrike
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:49 pm
PSN ID: Doomstrike
Steam ID: meDoomstrike
Region: Canada West

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Hydroxyde on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:15 pm

To be honest I didn't see any BIG mistakes in your playstyle. Actually your decision making and overall mechanical skills seem right on par or a bit higher than plat

I do have 4 advices on things that may be holding you back though:

-Boost management. You are almost always out of boost, try collecting the little pads more often. And don't boost from slower speeds. Boost + flip (let go boost) boost a little more. Once you reach supersonic, you don't need to hold boost anymore

-You really need to use the right stick to scout for teammates on opponents. I see you playing where the ball is instead of "where the ball will be" that translates in opponents getting a handle on you and winning with early contests

-Whenever you rotate, you must give space to your teammate. There are several defensive plays on your replay, where you correctly rotated towards the back post, but immediately went forward to the front post or went on to "HELP" your teammate on the corner. This is one of the more dangerous plays at any level. If your teammate happens to lost on the clear showdown you will both be beaten. If your teammate makes a bad clear and ends up beeing a high ball towards your box... You will both be beaten again. the only sane way to defend is to give your teammate space and wait for the play to unfold without giving position.

-Try not to smother your teammate. I know you are doing the right thing by retreating afterwards, but first, you are wasting boost to go for a ball not meant for you. Second, you are now not covering another position on the field, and third! in various plays you actually scared your teammate and he left the ball or didn't react as intented.

It's a shame for that goal your teammate missed. I do believe those are the things YOU can improve on, well that and actually try using the hand brake more often to correct course instead of braking and try to parallel park the car =P

Overall try trusting them a bit more, even if they miss, you will not be the one to blame for not being where you were supposed to be. And even then, remember that a goal can be scored in 3 seconds on this game, the game is never over until is over

I hope you incorporate these advices into your game to reach your pottential
Image
Hydroxyde
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:06 am
Steam ID: hdxyde
Region: Chile

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby FlashPower on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:45 pm

I must admit, the replay i made did not show how my games really run. AS I said, i always have disoriented trash mates and two very good diamond 1 enemies. And this match here comes closer to the shit I have to deal with.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7ak1zd491ciu ... eplay?dl=0

This was a Gold 3 match no joke. And like you can see, the enemies have close dia basics. And now tell me how I 5 minutes catch mates mistakes fix it and still make a goal against two good dia likes.
FlashPower
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:08 am
Steam ID: gtaflash
Region: EU

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Scyonite on Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:01 pm

Seriously dude? Did you not read my page? Your teammate is disoriented because of your mentality. Your opponents did not play much better than you played. If you're not going to be replying to me in a manner that shows you considered my message then I'm not going to be considering your replies either.
"don't steal my pfp" -me
Scyonite
Expeditious
User avatar
Expeditious
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:02 am
Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby zGreenMachine- on Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Flashpower,

Several people took time out of their day to watch your replay and give you feedback on your game, and you're just going to completely ignore everything they said???

How disrespectful.
psyonix
zGreenMachine-
Missile-Guided
User avatar
Missile-Guided
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:21 pm
Location: R̶o̶c̶k̶e̶t̶ ̶L̶a̶b̶s̶
PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US Central

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby xkoeckiiej on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:17 am

FlashPower wrote:I must admit, the replay i made did not show how my games really run. AS I said, i always have disoriented trash mates and two very good diamond 1 enemies. And this match here comes closer to the shit I have to deal with.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7ak1zd491ciu ... eplay?dl=0

This was a Gold 3 match no joke. And like you can see, the enemies have close dia basics. And now tell me how I 5 minutes catch mates mistakes fix it and still make a goal against two good dia likes.


If you have no intend on accepting feedback , you;ll be stuck where you belong.
RIP RocketLeagueStats :(
xkoeckiiej
Assault-Craft
User avatar
Assault-Craft
 
Posts: 1763
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:54 am
Location: Inside Mannfield Arena Playing Doubles
PSN ID: xkoeckiiej_nl
Steam ID: xkoeckiiej
Region: EU

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Galactic Geek on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:18 am

All of the feedback given from the review is already stuff I remind myself, and others, of every single day and that I do my best to implement. So why am I still stuck at gold/platinum? Personally, I think it's the opposite problem for me - I trust my teammates too much; I expect them to be able to do certain things and they simply can't, so I'm let down time and time again. I stay back often on defense and try to make up for their mistakes, but the fact of the matter is control of the ball is key to everything. The more control you have and the closer to the opposing goal you are, the more options you have available to you. Most of the time, my teammates unwittingly give the other team control, and even space to manuever, due to their ignorance, which leaves me very few options on defense.
Galactic Geek
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:50 am
GamerTag: Galactic Geek
Region: US

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby 2psah on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:55 am

I once saw Kronovi say it's not your team mates, but it's you. Never heard so much BS in my life.
Platinum is filled with silver/gold players that don't belong there, but the ranking system allows it..
2psah
Acrobatic
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:10 am
PSN ID: TUPPERDE2PS
Region: Europe

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Galactic Geek on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:01 am

2psah wrote:I once saw Kronovi say it's not your team mates, but it's you. Never heard so much BS in my life.
Platinum is filled with silver/gold players that don't belong there, but the ranking system allows it..


I feel like I belong there, and yet I can't seem to stay there. Heck, the fact that the game can't seem to decide whether I belong there, in gold, or in silver is evidence enough that something is certainly wrong.
Galactic Geek
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:50 am
GamerTag: Galactic Geek
Region: US

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Scyonite on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:41 am

Galactic Greek wrote:All of the feedback given from the review is already stuff I remind myself, and others, of every single day and that I do my best to implement. So why am I still stuck at gold/platinum? Personally, I think it's the opposite problem for me - I trust my teammates too much; I expect them to be able to do certain things and they simply can't, so I'm let down time and time again. I stay back often on defense and try to make up for their mistakes, but the fact of the matter is control of the ball is key to everything. The more control you have and the closer to the opposing goal you are, the more options you have available to you. Most of the time, my teammates unwittingly give the other team control, and even space to manuever, due to their ignorance, which leaves me very few options on defense.


There's a fine line between not trusting your teammates and trusting them too much, surely. If you feel like you're on defense too often because your teammates are often failing at offense then you'll have to find opportunities in rotations where you can cleanly take the ball and make something happen. The higher rank you go, the finer this line becomes and the more effort one will have to put in to find the correct rotational speed and transitioning.

2psah wrote:I once saw Kronovi say it's not your team mates, but it's you. Never heard so much BS in my life.
Platinum is filled with silver/gold players that don't belong there, but the ranking system allows it..


People thinking not having to adapt to teammates to win a teamgame are delusional in my eyes. How does a rank get filled with people that don't belong there? The ranking system has put them there, so clearly they belong there. A rank can't be fully filled with a community that doesn't belong in it; the rank itself is the definition for these people... surely there's boosted people and there's overachieving people. But believing this is the reason you're not in the right rank just is delusional.

Galactic Greek wrote:I feel like I belong there, and yet I can't seem to stay there. Heck, the fact that the game can't seem to decide whether I belong there, in gold, or in silver is evidence enough that something is certainly wrong.


It's not. The game does not really let me get out of subrank once I'm settled, mostly. That's a sign of the fact that my rotational framework choices are fairly settled, or that I'm fairly rotationally adaptable and sound. The fact that you're over plat, gold and silver probably is due to the fact that your rotational framework still needs to be further refined, for a certain rank. The problem is probably that you're quite over the place, meet a whole spectrum of people, and can't find a rotational mindset that works for the whole spectrum of these people, and that I would understand. You're gonna have to find a way of making choices that enables you to stay in Platinum. It's definitely not impossible.
"don't steal my pfp" -me
Scyonite
Expeditious
User avatar
Expeditious
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:02 am
Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby eltrudo on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:12 pm

How long do records last?
eltrudo
Supersonic
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby FlashPower on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:01 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p076mdr7f1zoo ... eplay?dl=0

So this is my total evidence now. More is not to show. Especially at 2:02 the shit starts and the game is not like a gold game anymore is everthing based on Diamond basics. One thing is, my mate was trash and so it ended in the points, he only had like 160 points or something. I was only fixing his shit while enemies had a very high basic. You see you must have a fucking high basic skill.

Gold is not gold anymore, platin not platin anymore. from gold to dia 1 you need dia 1. Because they know the rotation as good as you. So this not the key anymore then. Galactica Geek explains it perfectly.

For ranked now you need high basics and a sensitive brilliant skill and a fast one. Everything was top player has. Otherwise you dont make gold 3 anymore with a win and rank to Platin. The rankeds getting more and more hard, you cant even shoot enemies on Plat 1 away anymore. You have a lot overtimes and so on. Especially because your own mate sux mostly.
FlashPower
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:08 am
Steam ID: gtaflash
Region: EU

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Scyonite on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:13 pm

Fuck you FlashPower. I spent 3 hours on your analysis and you're flushing it down the toilet. You deserve whatever rank the game fits you in.

FlashPower wrote:he only had like 160 points or something


I've been saying that's your bad too, probably even more. Holy fuck how is one so incapable of assessing a reply/accepting criticism?

You're creating your very own environment and you're putting it out for the whole to see now, as we asked. Various champs tell you how to better yourself once a true assessment can be made and you're still sticking to your original message. Mate. You're so fucking dense you can't even properly assess you're that dense. Go read up on Dunning-Kruger or something. I hope you can understand that paper/theory.
"don't steal my pfp" -me
Scyonite
Expeditious
User avatar
Expeditious
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:02 am
Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby FlashPower on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:29 pm

Scyonite wrote:Fuck you FlashPower. I spent 3 hours on your analysis and you're flushing it down the toilet. You deserve whatever rank the game fits you in.

FlashPower wrote:he only had like 160 points or something


I've been saying that's your bad too, probably even more. Holy fuck how is one so incapable of assessing a reply/accepting criticism?

You're creating your very own environment and you're putting it out for the whole to see now, as we asked. Various champs tell you how to better yourself once a true assessment can be made and you're still sticking to your original message. Mate. You're so fucking dense you can't even properly assess you're that dense. Go read up on Dunning-Kruger or something. I hope you can understand that paper/theory.


In this replay i was not the shit one. But the problems the same!

IF you want to say i am the problem considering that the problem is I am not individual very superior with car handling and skillrate, then you are right, but do not tell me my mates are the top player and i am the problem. In this replay you can pretty much see that HE is the lowrider.

And I pretty much recommend you not to insult me. Do I personally attack you ???

Let us meet in the middle and say, you need individual strong abilities on a high level. Or you so or so aint win anything on rankeds anymore. It is a IQ thing.
FlashPower
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:08 am
Steam ID: gtaflash
Region: EU

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Scyonite on Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:38 pm

And I recommend you don't insult me, which you did. Only now do you finally show you've read my 3000 words long analysis. Yet you don't even show you've properly assessed it. You're not taking any feedback, criticism or tips seriously. You expect me to stay calm when you plainly ignore feedback to the likes I gave you?

Even if you're not the shit one, you're smothering your teammate, you're causing a team disbalance and your mindset keeps you from seeing that very flaw. I'm also not fucking saying your teammate is a top player (when did I do this? Seriously?). Did you seriously not read my page in which I also repeatedly criticised your teammate for his/her mistakes? It does not matter that your teammate is the lowrider, it matters that your mindset might cause him/her to be restricted to "lowriding". In how many different ways do I have to type out that your teammate's mindset and actions are a direct result from your mindset and actions? I mean, you also make choices depending on your teammate, right? This means that his/her actions alter your decisions and opportunities. This works both ways, how is this not evident? If you don't make choices depending on your teammate you're already doing it terribly wrong.

FlashPower wrote:IF you want to say i am the problem considering that the problem is I am not individual very superior with car handling and skillrate


Why are you even making this statement? Have you still not read my page? I'm not, to the slightest, inferring that your mechanical ability is inferior.

Flashpower wrote:Let us meet in the middle and say, you need individual strong abilities on a high level.


Why are you trying to meet feedback in the middle? Dafuq man. This just goes to show you don't even truly care about receiving feedback. Granted, we might've pushed you into uploading replays. But what process in your mind causes you to believe trying to meet feedback in the middle is the best way forward into bettering yourself???

Flashpower wrote:Do I personally attack you ???


You've had three (edit: four, look below) replies you could've taken notice from that your behaviour towards my feedback is unacceptable and disrespectful.
Last edited by Scyonite on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't steal my pfp" -me
Scyonite
Expeditious
User avatar
Expeditious
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:02 am
Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Hydroxyde on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:12 pm

I agree. That's why i only spent 10 mins on my reply. Yeah those are 10 min I won´t get back, but for what is worth. I found your reply Scyonite, to be right on point.
At this point I have to also agree with Flashpower. Sadly is a problem of IQ :roll:

Skill is no discrete value like 0 or 1. It's diffuse, some days you will play like a plat, some days you will play like a silver... The best the matchmaking system can do, is make you go up and down until you get some consistency.

Since you are inmune to feedback, i´d recommend you migrate to a lesser team dependent game, like mine sweepers. I know, i know... the smile face is trash, and those mines don't belong in your screen, but that's the best we can do at this point, if you refuse to acknowledge the facts. The facts being.

GIT GUD, change your mindset, have more than one game plan

=P
Bipolar answers for the win
Image
Hydroxyde
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:06 am
Steam ID: hdxyde
Region: Chile

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Tentacles on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 pm

FlashPower wrote:I must admit, the replay i made did not show how my games really run. AS I said, i always have disoriented trash mates and two very good diamond 1 enemies. And this match here comes closer to the shit I have to deal with.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7ak1zd491ciu ... eplay?dl=0

This was a Gold 3 match no joke. And like you can see, the enemies have close dia basics. And now tell me how I 5 minutes catch mates mistakes fix it and still make a goal against two good dia likes.

Ok so I examined this one, it is very easy to see why you are stuck in a lower rank. You have 0 trust for your teammate, your play style is go at it one at a time that is not how rotation or team based games work. When your teammate has the ball you sit back in the goal driving in circles(which is not good. You should always be in the corner post opposite of attack to have the best chance for a block.) Because you try to play permanent goalie your teammate can't pass to you, you can't apply pressure, and your teammate will struggle rotating back deciding whether or not to go for the ball because you never leave the goal. Doubles and standard are about rotation, if you don't rotate the enemy team will have the ball much longer meaning they are much more likely to win.

Now that's just your rotation, in this replay you whiff a ton as well, so you definitely need to work on consistency. Here are examples where you can improve.
@4:40 you should be pushing up with your teammate you got them on the run.
@4:30 you should be contesting the enemy so he doesn't get a free shot on goal, your teammate is rotating back to goal.
@4:11 you should be drifting and using your near full boost instead of letting that goal easily go in.
@4:08 you whiff the kick off putting your teammate in a bad position.
@4:02 you go up the wall when you should be going for the contest, you luckily get the contest anyways but don't follow it up and go back to goal even tho your teammate is already there.
@3:43 you whiff an easy score
@3:29 you whiff another easy score
@3:13 you spot your teammate and see he has a shot/dribble, instead you follow and stack(even tho you got the goal the play would have been different had he not had to hit it away from you
@3:05 that could have easily been a shot on goal
@2:58 that could have been an easy flick.

I could go on and on but I won't. You want to sit there and blame your teammates but look at that list in 2 minutes of time. If you can't sit there and see those mistakes you are blind m8.

And before you say the other players are ranks ahead of you which is your new argument. Phane was just garbage, and the other guy constantly cut him off and missed easy stuff. Definitely not high level players.
Image
Tentacles
Fully Garrulous
User avatar
Fully Garrulous
 
Posts: 3314
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:19 pm
Location: SL, UT
Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Mantus on Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:48 am

Midremit wrote:
Mantus wrote:
Midremit wrote:Mantus, Flashpower, Greek;

Take this guy's approach, he'll overtake you in no time at all.

https://psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=43877


Or even mine. Saw that I couldn't get out of c2.

FUCKING SMURFS ALL OF THEM was the first thing I thought of, then I started playing 1s... You know, to improve my mechanical skill. Must've been platinum level before...

And to add some psyonix complaints, I got banned because my game crashed at the fkin loading screen. Completely ridiculous and they should fix it, as it wasn't the first time this has happened.

Felt I had to say this because I felt left out by :mrgreen:


Except for that he won't. If I were replying to him I would tell him to practice ground shots training pack by Poquito. It teaches you that you have to be above the ball most of the time, or using air roll left or right to better control your dodge roll aim. Then I would recommend practicing "Redirect Consistency" by Wayprotein | A&M. Practice each shot normal and then turtle (so he learns to fly upside down and backwards) until he can redirect the ball where he wants it to go. He won't have to worry about goal tending training as he'll be very capable of saving goals if he masters the Redirect Consistency pack. Not only that but he'll be able to redirect all of his clears and saves into a direction he deems fit to keep foes from scoring off of his clears. Then I would recommend to practice "Aerial Shots -Pass"" by Poquito both regular and turtle again, he'll be a master of flying if he follows all of this through and he'll be able to hit shots that people call him a smurf and ask why am I getting teamed against guys doing this shit? True story. Next is workshop dribbling challenge 2 by French Fries. Then it's "Air Dribble" by L APAHCHHI L followed by "Fluump AIR&WALL DRIBBLES" by THEJROBINSON. After that it's "AERIAL OFF-WALL" by Wheelchair {LFLEGS}. When he has all of that mastered he can then go into "AIR DRIBBLINGS [XXL-PACK] by JAYLESS. After He's ground to air and wall to air.. he can go into ceiling shot training packs. Then finally he can start wasting his life away practicing flying in workshop obstacle course 1 by unknown. Tell him to after he's done to practice it freestyle. and by now you know Im better than you..

No I don't think Im a pro or champ. I just know Im not silver 2 and I know psyonix is teaming me with garbage to derank me to silver 2 so I can be called a smurf and asked if I will play 2s with garbo so I can carry them. But I bet you don't practice squat and psynoix gifts you your rank to drag down better players. So you don't have to practice and spend most of your time on the forums telling those of us that do that we need to get gud.



Well, I'll give you yet another reasonable reply... Though at the end I got to a level resembling yours.

I only got out of platinum (october/november 2017) after I realised how to defend those super insane ceiling shots or air drags.

Pretty easy though, you wait above your goal/at the back wall until he's almost there... He's then out of boost and completely out of position so you can start a counter attack after you've had the easiest of blocks. It's also the reason why you never see those attempts being succesful after platinum/diamond (it happens on occasion there). Flying is overrated, which I blame Joni/Lach for. Has been since the early days of sarpbc. It's proper defending that gets you ranked up, or at least doesn't get you demoted.

I'm also called a smurf by some former GC's after I beat them in ones (true to an extent, I am a very experienced sarpbc vet afterall), but you're really mistaken if you think that aerial play is the most important skill or whatever. This is why we're asking you, I do it now for the umpteenth time, for actual footage of you playing, winning or losing, so we can actually give you advise.

And for your dig at me of not practising, I just told you that I can't get out of c2 (pretty low considering I used to play a lot with quite some early pros/actual gc's). My reaction to that was playing 1s - as I said before - and, believe it or not, doing that dribbling challenge over and over again - pretty hard with an old ps3 controller by the way. Me dragging down better players? Could be, everyone has bad days. Though they don't seem to mind as they keep asking me to team up.

Again, provide us some footage - you winning or losing, doesnt even matter - and we'll be glad to help.

But of course you'll debunk 8 years of experience, combined with the other replies about 800 years, with some more bullshit, although we'd be happy to be surprised.

Question for you:
Why are you wasting your time being so cynical?

No need to get gud, 'get a life', or 'get some sense' would be far more appropriate.

Ps, since you seem to care; 2 master degrees, one in electromechanical engineering the other being an MBA. Don't share IQ stuff, but have been tested... I'm also a Belgian speaking 5 different languages, though not perfect, so apologies for any linguistic mistakes.


It doesn't matter that you try to post humor about your little wang or when you got our of plat. There are people like me that are just better than you at everything. Anything. Anything we want to be good at we're just good at. Because we understand things that you don't, and psyonix can take their system of "that you played this long and you deserve this much", and give you whatever rank they want to give you. But when we play you after we practice and strive to be better players. We know the system is broken and psyonix is gifting players their ranks for other reasons and then teaming them with us to down rank us.

Don't confuse yourself. Youre the digger taking shots at me by saying some new guy will be better than me because he asks dumb questions. Im sorry that you consider it a dig for me to equally in turn assume you suck, since thats what you do in order to be relevant when youre directing non-sense at me..

Oh no, do you beat people in 1s? You must be good, cause Im stuck in plat2 in 2s because Im always teamed with you bad asses that know how to play 1s and don't know how to pass. I follow you dribbling over and over to never get a pass. Because youre so fucking good at 1s that you'll solo the world. YEt I just keep waiting for a pass and never get it, but your good at 1s and shit.
Mantus
Acrobatic
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:02 pm
Steam ID: dreadonly1
Region: South West

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Mantus on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:16 am

Hydroxyde wrote:Sh!t guys... He is onto us. QUICK! switch accounts
Since it seems credentials are important for you. I do have a college degree. I'm an automation engineer and my IQ is above the average by a couple of tens according to the last time I was tested (2 years ago, for fun with a few colleagues)

With that out of the way. Mods are not trying to manipulate you in any way, nor is the rest of the community who has engaged with you.
You came to us with a problem, a rather impossible and hard to believe one at that. We tried to assure you Psyonix has no hand in whatever awful deranking you had and we gave you a few solutions to your problem along with some first hand experience of our own. At this point, you are making a concerted effort to go against the current to hold your ground, while cherry picking posts to self-validate your arguments.

At least i'm done with my interventions in your topic. I hope you realize what you are doing wrong, that way you can start enjoying the game again.
As always, English is not my primary language. Excuse me if i made any grammatical mistakes.



That's vain of you to think I was referring to you at all isn't it? The mods are using an Alice and wonderland manipulative system when people come here with valid complaints. Theyre using multiple accounts to reinforce their insane opinions to team up against the reality that psyonix is rank controlling the game by teaming better players with bad players, which we all know that they are doing. So why would they do this and then try to convince us that there is some strange reality that we are losing because of ourselves? Right there you have the delusion which they use multiple accounts to reinforce and try to make CHILDREN want to fit in by peer pressure. Blizzard invented this technique with WOW. And the beginning and sole reason why companies even started to operate their own forums. To manipulate you fools. Ive been around since IGN forums in the 1990s. I know when I'm having real debates and when companies are manipulating opinion.

I think it's about time we start discussing with parents on what level you're controlling their children and their ways of thinking and how manipulative the gaming industry has become. What level of psychological manipulation you play over their children for money. You can downrank me to bronze now. You picked a fight that goes beyond these walls. How about we start with here, first, does or has psyonix ever employed a psychologist or outsourced a psychologist to manipulate players? You're dumb if you don't think that they did.
Mantus
Acrobatic
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:02 pm
Steam ID: dreadonly1
Region: South West

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests