Pls Psyonix help me and dont listen to these sites.

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Pls Psyonix help me and dont listen to these sites.

Postby xXx_GlazeSkull_xXx on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Psyonix. This site scammed me and took my stuff from me.

Can u pls get my stuff back because I worked really hard for it.
I really cant remember what was the site, they took my black markets, imports, painted very rares and rares and exotics. So im warning everyone that plays rocket league don't click on a link that says that u won an alpha cap that ur friend sends u, and dont sign in ur user and password because they will take ur items well not all from what i think. So pls Psyonix if u can give me my stuff back that can really help me a lot and make forums that to not listen to this site and stuff.

Site: Rocket League Union
xXx_GlazeSkull_xXx
Supersonic

Steam ID: xXX_GlazeSkull_xXx
Region: US

Re: Pls Psyonix help me and dont listen to these sites.

Postby Tentacles on Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:08 am

Psyonix can't help, nor should they. Hopefully, you learned a solid life lesson.
Tentacles
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Re: Pls Psyonix help me and dont listen to these sites.

Postby Scyonite on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:01 am

This is an issue that we frequently see someone new post about when he/she got scammed. I mean what do you expect from a message "You won an alpha cap" without doing anything? It's too good to be true for a reason.

Fyi, that friend got hacked and they posted that message to all his friends. You got hacked and they used your account to post that message to all your friends. It's an easy cascade for gullible/uninformed/unknowledgeable people. Make sure you use 2Factor authentication on any account that holds (monetary) value, don't use the same passwords, etc. And inform your friends to disregard the link the hackers might've sent through you.

Psyonix can only help you if you make a ticket and all they can disclose is the name of the person the hackers used to trade with. All trades are final and not the responsibility of Rocket League. If anyone other than you holds some, if any, responsibility in this case it'd be Steam. They have to ensure account safety by providing the means to do so, but you have to effectuate these means.
Scyonite
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Return to Help and Support