Salty shores makes my game crash+other bugs

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Salty shores makes my game crash+other bugs

Postby RubMyBAC on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:43 am

I play on steam, and every once in awhile ill be put in a match and the map will be salty shores. I really like the look of this map, but every time the countdown starts for the game, rocket league randomly crashes, and it brings me back to the steam home page. It's the only map that does this..That isn't the only bug I've experienced on salty shores though, sometimes my cars engine will have 0 sound. I can hear everyone elses engine, but my car makes no sound other than the boost. Also on Neo Tokyo, I don't know if it's just my computer, but the lights on the buildings will be all pixelated and white and black, It goes through the map so i can't see anything.. I would put a screenshot of what it looks like, but for some reason the screen shots are just black, but basically just the buildings in the background that have lights on them, show this black and white pixel thing that goes over the court, so you can't see those areas. If anyone could help me on those problems, would be much appreciated. :)
RubMyBAC
Supersonic

Steam ID: RubMyBAC

Return to Help and Support