Did not receive my season 6 rewards for RL

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Re: Did not receive my season 6 rewards for RL

Postby Doomstrike on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 am

sorry I meant rocketleague tracker

https://rocketleague.tracker.network/pr ... 20Goatmelk

This site actually shows you your rewards progression for the season. For example I'm in the champ ranks but I'm only 4 wins into plat rewards. I've achieved gold rewards so far. You are currently at diamond rewards in your case. With this you know if you don't get the rewards its because you broke the rules somewhere or psyonix messed up. Unfortunately this feature was only added for this season so we can't view previous seasons. This just helps with removing doubt of people faking screenshots or lying about games they played.
Doomstrike

PSN ID: Doomstrike
Steam ID: meDoomstrike
Region: Canada West

Postby zGreenMachine- on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:46 pm

@Doomstrike

I don't think Psyonix chooses to not give someone rewards until the season is over. So you wouldn't be able to tell until the next season started and you didn't get rewards.
AlexCuse44 wrote:
Scyonite wrote:
zGreenMachine wrote:I'm really struggling with RL, the game doesn't excite me and that's why I don't wanna stream it or do gameplay videos. I need something new and different to the game but I know only cosmetics are added which makes me sad.
- JHZER
zGreenMachine-
Missile-Guided
Missile-Guided

PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US Central

Postby Goatmelk on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:40 pm

zGreenMachine- wrote:@Doomstrike

I don't think Psyonix chooses to not give someone rewards until the season is over. So you wouldn't be able to tell until the next season started and you didn't get rewards.

Exactly, I sat on Diamond Reward level completed for a long time expecting to be given diamond rewards but they chose not to at the end of the season without explaining why.

142 days no reply from appeals waiting for the reason why.

Also for season 7 I literally only played my 10 placement games then all the games to get to diamond rewards as solo and stopped playing just to see if I got the rewards, which I did. I actually told my friends I can't play with them because Psyonix thought I was boosting them... most of them are high plat-diamond btw.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Steam ID: Goatmelk
Region: OCE

Postby Doomstrike on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:18 am

zGreenMachine- wrote:@Doomstrike

Not sure I understood this but all I was getting at is that as of this season they now track reward levels on https://rocketleague.tracker.network
I know rewards aren't handed out until a season's over its just a 3rd party way of seeing if people are telling the truth. Right now you have to go on peoples word since anything can be photo shopped. I'm not saying he's lying either, I'm just saying it would of been nice to see on a tracker site because then you would know that if someone didn't get rewards it was because psyonix messed up or chose not to give them because of reason xy or z

My guess since I don't want to assume the person is lying is that he played to many matches with people to low and that it constituted as boosting and that is why he didn't get the rewards. That being said you should still be told the reason why you.
Doomstrike

Postby NoOne-NBA on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:23 am

Doomstrike wrote:...That being said you should still be told the reason why you.

He was.

Here's a quote from really early in this thread, where he is quoting the response he got from Psyonix.
Goatmelk wrote:
Thanks for contacting the Rocket League Support Team.

I checked your account's records in order to see what could have happened and I can confirm your account was involved in a mass action against players who were identified to be abusing the matchmaking system...
NoOne-NBA

Steam ID: NoOne-NBA-
Region: US-West

Postby Doomstrike on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:54 am

lol whoops I missed that post entirely it seems.
Doomstrike

Postby Goatmelk on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:56 am

162 days no reply from appeals since my very first email to them.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby Goatmelk on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:55 pm

191 days no reply from appeals.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic