Goal explosion

How can we improve the game? Let us know right here!

Goal explosion

Postby GeSXaiR on Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:27 am

Hi everyone!
Goal explosion is fun we all know that they make color to them right now to make them even more cooler than before, but i was thinking about a goal with a special animation for the overtime the goal explosion could destroy the field only in overtime and within the 5 minutes of game the animation will be the normal one.
This goal explosion could just had a special animation in overtime like the sun explosion we got actually could burn the whole field in overtime but got the normal animation within the 5minutes this could be awesome :D

thank you for reading :D :yaypsyonix: :yaypsyonix:
GeSXaiR
Supersonic

Steam ID: GeSXaiR
Region: EU

Re: Goal explosion

Postby Hydroxyde on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:39 am

Great idea! I love it, but sadly i don't think that would be easy to execute as the current framework for the game should be pretty closed, They just replace effects. This change would have to take over the cars, the field, and camera. It seems way too much work for something trivial that everyone would skip after the first watch

Supernova = Black hole, sucks every car aggressively
Inferno = Burn wave the whole field
Freeze = Ice the whole field with a chilling effect
Reaper = Swing scythe at the camera then blackness
PopCorn = Giant Pop Corns fill the camera view
Fruity = Multicolored Tsunami

To name a few
Hydroxyde
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: hdxyde
Region: Chile

Postby AlexCuse44 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Or maybe go a step further and give people a special goal explosion for milestone goals such as their #1000 goal and so one.
Feel Free to Add Me on Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/alexcuse44/
AlexCuse44
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Steam ID: AlexCuse44
Region: US East

Postby Scyonite on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:20 pm

AlexCuse44 wrote:Or maybe go a step further and give people a special goal explosion for milestone goals such as their #1000 goal and so one.

Players would stat pad in a game to work towards that goal. Something Psyonix is specifically weary of implementing, understandably.
AlexCuse44
Scyonite
Expeditious
Expeditious

Steam ID: Scyonite

Postby AlexCuse44 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Scyonite wrote:
AlexCuse44 wrote:Or maybe go a step further and give people a special goal explosion for milestone goals such as their #1000 goal and so one.

Players would stat pad in a game to work towards that goal. Something Psyonix is specifically weary of implementing, understandably.

I don't see that being a major problem since this goal explosion will only be used once during the milestone. It wouldn't be added to their inventory for future use. I see where you are coming from though.
AlexCuse44
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Postby Scyonite on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:02 pm

AlexCuse44 wrote:
Scyonite wrote:

I don't see that being a major problem since this goal explosion will only be used once during the milestone. It wouldn't be added to their inventory for future use. I see where you are coming from though.

Oh just as a visual confirmation of the counter? Hmm, that's seems way more acceptable yeah. That's actually interesting.
AlexCuse44
Scyonite
Expeditious
Expeditious

Steam ID: Scyonite

Postby Hydroxyde on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:55 am

Kinda like how choco/mog summon worked on ff7
You could also have low% occurrence of these kind of goal animations
Hydroxyde
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: hdxyde
Region: Chile

Postby XxTman48xX on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:54 pm

A good idea I thought of a while ago, at the end of the game, have either the MVP’s goal explosion go off in the back ground or have each individual team members goal explosions simultaneously go off in the back ground. I think it would look so cool and add a little more to the end of the game screen instead of just cars jumping around. What do other people think?
XxTman48xX
Supersonic

GamerTag: XxTman48xX

Postby AlexCuse44 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:21 pm

XxTman48xX wrote:A good idea I thought of a while ago, at the end of the game, have either the MVP’s goal explosion go off in the back ground or have each individual team members goal explosions simultaneously go off in the back ground. I think it would look so cool and add a little more to the end of the game screen instead of just cars jumping around. What do other people think?

With all 3 goal explosions going off at once it might be a bit too chaotic looking. I like the current system they have in place.
AlexCuse44
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Return to Suggestions