Exclusive Rewards For Rocket Pass

How can we improve the game? Let us know right here!

Exclusive Rewards For Rocket Pass

Postby skitzosavage420 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:58 pm

would be nice to get exclusive high tier rewards on Rocket Pass. For one,it isn't ez to do. For 2,it costs a lot to hit high tiers. Maybe a very exclusive item or items for making it to such a high tier. Or even better,maybe the players choice of any item,any color,and any cert. That would be amazing. What do you think? If I was to say I'm at tier 640,and making push to tier 1000,would you say I was crazy and it was a waste??
skitzosavage420
Supersonic

GamerTag: SKITZOSAVAGE420
Region: us

Re: Exclusive Rewards For Rocket Pass

Postby Jorah the Andal on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:36 pm

skitzosavage420 wrote:What do you think? If I was to say I'm at tier 640,and making push to tier 1000,would you say I was crazy and it was a waste??

Savage! :shock: But yes, it would be great if they added something exclusive for high level.
Winter is coming... :pimp:
Jorah the Andal
Community Helper
Community Helper

Region: EU

Postby AlexCuse44 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:48 pm

How are you tier 640?
Feel Free to Add Me on Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/alexcuse44/
AlexCuse44
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Steam ID: AlexCuse44
Region: US East

Postby skitzosavage420 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:55 pm

almost 650. From trading the items I get from unlocking the tiers and using those keys to unlock more tiers and repeat the process. lol...very simple,but takes lots of time. trading and playing and all that
skitzosavage420
Supersonic

Postby AlexCuse44 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:52 pm

skitzosavage420 wrote:almost 650. From trading the items I get from unlocking the tiers and using those keys to unlock more tiers and repeat the process. lol...very simple,but takes lots of time. trading and playing and all that

AlexCuse44
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Postby zGreenMachine- on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:50 am

Hmmm I think the intended reward for hitting higher tiers is just more items since there doesn't seem to be a limit to the amount of items you can get?

Idk if there should be an exclusive reward considering one could just buy their way up to it. If it was something you would earn exclusively by only playing the game then I'd be OK with it, otherwise it's not really a "reward" you know?
psyonix
zGreenMachine-
Missile-Guided
Missile-Guided

PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US Central

Postby Tentacles on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:03 am

I wish the certified items had like a 50% chance of being painted.
Tentacles
Fully Garrulous
Fully Garrulous

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Postby skitzosavage420 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:30 am

That is a good point you have. I was referring to a "exclusive" item that nobody but top tier holder have. The items are nice and all that come with tiers,but the market is flooded with them and the value is bottoming out. I have built probably 2-3 full sets of each item already.lol And still got a month to go. Don't get me wrong,I enjoy building sets and being able to have best trade deals because of how many of each item I have. I enjoy it. But at the same time,it does cost money and time to do so. I'm just saying a nice unique exclusive wheel or something would be a nice reward for putting so much into it and not looking at it as a waste of time or money. Just an idea you know?
skitzosavage420
Supersonic

Postby skitzosavage420 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:35 am

And even if someone purchased their way to the top,I think they are still deserving of an exclusive reward for the sheer fact of how much money/Keys it took to do so. That money's goes to prize pools and to more development of the game I thought.
skitzosavage420
Supersonic

Postby Dysp on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:43 pm

Absolutely, something much better is required for levels way beond 70. And PLEASE allow to trade up the rocket pass items. Just for anything. Or at least allow to delete items. I don't like to trade. I have no time and interest for it. Just tried to basicly handout all rocket pass items in titanium white and no takers. I've not used keys to upgrade and I'm already close to lvl 200. I have every rocketpass item in just about every *?!* color and cert. I don't need em, I can't get rid of em. Lots of inventory bloat. Sad.
Dysp
Supersonic

Postby J3ffro on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:52 pm

skitzosavage420 wrote:would be nice to get exclusive high tier rewards on Rocket Pass. For one,it isn't ez to do. For 2,it costs a lot to hit high tiers. Maybe a very exclusive item or items for making it to such a high tier. Or even better,maybe the players choice of any item,any color,and any cert. That would be amazing. What do you think? If I was to say I'm at tier 640,and making push to tier 1000,would you say I was crazy and it was a waste??

Agreed!! But if you’re still offering I’ll take them. :cheesygrin:
J3ffro
Supersonic

PSN ID: Bigbonedninja

Postby skitzosavage420 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:44 pm

@dysp I'll gladly take some of the items if you wanna vet rid of them.lol
skitzosavage420
Supersonic

Postby Scyonite on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:01 am

I don't disagree with what's being asked because, frankly, I don't care. But I don't understand the sentiment of a request for a reward here. It kind of feels like asking for free ice cream when you completely finish your meal at a restaurant. You paid for the service of your product, you received it, accepted it for what it is and consumed it. The price was only tailored towards the product being the sole service. How much effort and experience one puts into it up to the consumer, not the service provider, given that the experience of the service is sufficient.
AlexCuse44
Scyonite
Expeditious
Expeditious

Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Postby AlexCuse44 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Scyonite wrote: It kind of feels like asking for free ice cream when you completely finish your meal at a restaurant.

At some restaurants, you get a dessert with your meal... that is if you're 12 and under :pimp:
AlexCuse44
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Postby skitzosavage420 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Wow......well put sir! lol,I was just curious you know? Reward or no reward,I'll still buy next pass and ill still murder it! lol. It would be awesome,yes...but it's not why I'm still taking out tiers. It would also be cool to have like some sort of billboard with like the top tier holders names from each pass. Something small would be sufficient. Something to give the top tier holders a little sense of accomplishment,or recognition. Just a thought
skitzosavage420
Supersonic

Postby Spiffers on Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:48 pm

I'd be all up for top XP earners (even though I don't like the fact it's just a grind-fest). I just don't want to see a buy-to-the-top thing. But yeah, really, the pass itself is the reward, and I don't think there's much more too it than that.
Spiffers
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: Spiffers
Region: Canada

Return to Suggestions