Community montage 2 thread 2! RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 21st!

Any and all discussion relating to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars.

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby Fysho on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Alright, last ones from tonight. G and H:


G:
GBM_RevolutioN
godcontrolsmycar
Gorgonzola29

H:
HAFOE
HumanBreath


They all sent in quite a few replays, so it took some time.

Also, today I experienced two weird glitches. The first was that I couldn't do player view for one of the players in one of the replays, and the other was that in one of the replays, there was a "ghost" car, which was there, but wasn't actually supposed to be in the replay. It just stood still, and people drove through it etc.

Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow, I guess.
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby CbodHotRod on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:09 pm

I've noticed the player view thing. Happens quite a lot. Oh and no answer to why your name is changed?
Image
CbodHotRod
Fully Garrulous
User avatar
Fully Garrulous
 
Posts: 3307
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 12:47 pm
PSN ID: CBodHotRod
Region: California
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby shaemmani on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Fysho wrote:Also, today I experienced two weird glitches. The first was that I couldn't do player view for one of the players in one of the replays, and the other was that in one of the replays, there was a "ghost" car, which was there, but wasn't actually supposed to be in the replay. It just stood still, and people drove through it etc.

Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow, I guess.


Was that glitch similar to this?
Image
Image
shaemmani
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: shaemmani
Region: EU
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby digdog22 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:59 pm

CbodHotRod wrote:Oh and no answer to why your name is changed?

I feel like he's ignoring it... :roll:
Image
digdog22 = klipsch_ = viingtdeux
digdog22
Psyonix Developer
User avatar
Psyonix Developer
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PSN ID: digdog22
Steam ID: viingtdeux
Region: US, EU
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby rockBlood on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:22 pm

digdog22 wrote:
CbodHotRod wrote:Oh and no answer to why your name is changed?

I feel like he's ignoring it... :roll:


You and me
We used to be together
Everyday together always
I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end...(8)
Image

I prepared Explosive Runes this morning
rockBlood
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 am
PSN ID: rockBlood
Steam ID: artDarkk
Region: us
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby Fysho on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:50 am

shaemmani wrote:Was that glitch similar to this?

Yeah, kinda, except the car was at one of the spawn points.

CbodHotRod wrote:I've noticed the player view thing. Happens quite a lot. Oh and no answer to why your name is changed?

Oh, right, sorry. I just felt like freshening things up a little here. Everybody calls me Fysho, and I'm not really a kid anymore (I originally came up with the name when I was 9 or 10 or something like that), so I thought I'd just change it to that. Officially, I'm still Fyshokid though. It's just on these forums I've changed it to Fysho.

Zangana2011 stole the name "Fysho" on PSN anyways...
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby Fysho on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:32 am

I:
iittaacchhii11

J:
Jakee0696
Jeal79
JHZER
jidkid4

K:
KennyMiller14
ki1995
killer-no7
kuxir97

L:
lionheart233
Lube
lukasluke
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:36 am

Fysho wrote:I:
iittaacchhii11

J:
Jakee0696
Jeal79
JHZER
jidkid4

K:
KennyMiller14
ki1995
killer-no7
kuxir97

L:
lionheart233
Lube
lukasluke

Pfft lightweight.

jk
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby Fysho on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:40 pm

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Pfft lightweight.

jk

:roll:

M:
M1k3Rules
Marsil93
Mephistofes
MightySkewer
mike17lp
Milch-feat-Kakao
Mubarak786
mye_bipod_4shor


Also, in case you've missed it, I keep updating the OP with how many gigabytes of footage I have...
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2! RELEASING IN ABOUT TWO MON

Postby Fysho on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:51 pm

N:
Nappi2000
NightmareCrying
NoMerci-11

O:
Ollyp23
onno_ole

P:
paschy90
Perkinator92
PlutoniumFalcon
PuffPudding


R:
Raph77680
rockBlood
Ronic1508
Ryan094

S:
Samothegreatest
SandCube
Scharesoft
SeanNolan5
SeventhTentacle
sfex3champion
Shaemmani
SHOGUN-CAL
sk_sarpbc-_
Sp33d1devil1
Stevebills



Goodnight...
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2! RELEASING IN ABOUT TWO MON

Postby rockBlood on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:02 pm

:D I'm so anxious
Image

I prepared Explosive Runes this morning
rockBlood
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 am
PSN ID: rockBlood
Steam ID: artDarkk
Region: us
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Fysho wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Pfft lightweight.

jk

:roll:

M:
M1k3Rules
Marsil93
Mephistofes
MightySkewer
mike17lp
Milch-feat-Kakao
Mubarak786
mye_bipod_4shor


Also, in case you've missed it, I keep updating the OP with how many gigabytes of footage I have...



THE MIGHTY M'S 8-)
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2! RELEASING IN ABOUT TWO MON

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 am

I was kidding, that is a truly huge amount of work your doing.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby Voganlight on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:58 am

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
Fysho wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Pfft lightweight.

jk

:roll:

M:
M1k3Rules
Marsil93
Mephistofes
MightySkewer
mike17lp
Milch-feat-Kakao
Mubarak786
mye_bipod_4shor



Also, in case you've missed it, I keep updating the OP with how many gigabytes of footage I have...



THE MIGHTY M'S 8-)

Wait till the mighty V :lol:
LMWYBC1996 wrote:Unhearted on LBP, Motherfuker!

LMWYBC1996 wrote:I have recently found a much more popular Forum, which I can relate to.... -> And if you want to know what Forum I found more interesting, search 'CoDz Forum' on Google.
Voganlight
Assault-Craft
User avatar
Assault-Craft
 
Posts: 1957
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:19 am
PSN ID: voganlight
Steam ID: Vogan
Region: EU
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:28 am

Voganlight wrote:
Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
Fysho wrote:

M:
M1k3Rules
Marsil93
Mephistofes
MightySkewer
mike17lp
Milch-feat-Kakao
Mubarak786
mye_bipod_4shor



Also, in case you've missed it, I keep updating the OP with how many gigabytes of footage I have...



THE MIGHTY M'S 8-)

Wait till the mighty V :lol:


Dat Lone V
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2! RELEASING IN ABOUT TWO MON

Postby coolcole93 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am

Image
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2!

Postby Mephistofes on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 am

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
Fysho wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Pfft lightweight.

jk

:roll:

M:
M1k3Rules
Marsil93
Mephistofes
MightySkewer
mike17lp
Milch-feat-Kakao
Mubarak786
mye_bipod_4shor


Also, in case you've missed it, I keep updating the OP with how many gigabytes of footage I have...



THE MIGHTY M'S 8-)

Image
Image
Ryan094 wrote:Oh my god, I'm so incredibly stupid. :lol:

"It's not about whether you try it or not, it's about whether you have the goods to succeed." -Kevin
Mephistofes
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:08 am
PSN ID: Mephistofes
Region: Europe
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2! RELEASING IN ABOUT TWO MON

Postby shaemmani on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:10 am

The Mighty "S" 8-)

Image
Image
Image
shaemmani
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: shaemmani
Region: EU
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2! RELEASING IN ABOUT TWO MON

Postby Fysho on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:03 am

Apparently, 6 of Thadda's replays are corrupt for some reason. It doesn't really matter though, as he sent in 18.
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Community montage 2 thread 2! RELEASING IN ABOUT TWO MON

Postby Thadda on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:11 am

Fysho wrote:Apparently, 6 of Thadda's replays are corrupt for some reason. It doesn't really matter though, as he sent in 18.

Hmm, why that? I did the same with each Replay. Can you tell me the folder with the date? So i can send it again....hmm although i think 12 are enough :lol:
Image
Thadda
Acrobatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:46 am
PSN ID: Thadda
Region: EU&US
Switch Friend Code: 0

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest