The Devil's Game

Any and all discussion relating to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars.

Re: The Devil's Game

Postby Blackeagle_nl on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:27 am

wow, that's a long story :shock:

could you sum it up for us, so we can read it?
Blackeagle_nl
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: Blackeagle_nl
Region: EU

Postby coolcole93 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:35 am

I really hope this is real.
:yaypsyonix: Image :yaypsyonix:
coolcole93
???????????
???????????

PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93

Postby JadaSki on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:37 am

You think this is te devils game? IT IS A FLYING CAR GAME
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:We're going to have a slumber party to watch it in our jammies.
JadaSki
Fully Garrulous
Fully Garrulous

PSN ID: PlutoniumFalcon
Region: USA

Postby Ryan094 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:46 am

You guys should read all of that! It's so funny! :lol:

Thanks Trevor for making my day. And if yo udon't know, this is obviously a joke.

And don't worry, we have nothing to worry about because God isn't real.
Ryan094
???????????
???????????

PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU & US

Postby TomPB on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:48 am

If god is real, disprove Zeus.

Kthxbye.
TomPB
Extraordinarily Talkative

PSN ID: TomPB
Region: European

Postby coolcole93 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:48 am

Ryan094 wrote:You guys should read all of that! It's so funny! :lol:

Thanks Trevor for making my day. And if yo udon't know, this is obviously a joke.

And don't worry, we have nothing to worry about because God isn't real.

Funny, but slightly scary :?
coolcole93
???????????
???????????

Postby Ryan094 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:55 am

God's Holy Army wrote:Where, WHERE in the bible does it mention flying cars? Nowhere, the very idea itself is based on boost-fueled 'magic' and MAGIC IS SIN!

Actually, it isn't magic. It's physics coding. Now unless you Christians don't believe in gravity, then you have nothing to fear.
God's Holy Army wrote:That is why our church has actively protested to ban harry Potter in this glorious state of mine. You have probably heardabout how my most esteemed friend, Bill Christson, threw holy water on the Daniel Radcliffe.

Wow, I never knew christians couldn't tell the difference between actors and fictional characters.
God's Holy Army wrote:The only shining light in a TV world full of celebrities such as Orlando Bloom, who on many occasions has advocated dark arts practice, Devil worship and masturbation.

Hey, we all do it... Except you...Because you have no genitalia...

God's Holy Army wrote:The 'ball' in your game clearly represents homosexuality and the 'goals' sin. If this is clear enough for a mere humanto see, then God will see much more from it. Like the floor being sin or something like that. I don't know, he works in mysterious ways yada yada yada.

Wow, you're creative. Well done. :cheesygrin:
God's Holy Army wrote:So, all in all, your game is a fine example of polluting children as young as SIX with sin, all in the name of greed. Your hearts' are CONTAMINATED, and will soon be eaten by the flying cars you yourselves used the dark art's to create.

I'd say younger than six, maybe three, four?
And eaten by flying cars! YEAAAH thats how I wanna go! :cheesygrin:
Ryan094
???????????
???????????

Postby Ryan094 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 am

God's Holy Army wrote:
JadaSki wrote:You think this is te devils game? IT IS A FLYING CAR GAME

See Sonix, YOU HAVE CURSED CHILDREN LIKE THIS! This poor little girls' soul is now no more than demon food, you people are scum. And now this 'Jadaski', once so innocent and pure, has a black heart and a thirts for evil. But this once-great country's laws will probably punish her for any crime she commits instead of taking her to a preacher and beating the sin out of her with fists and crosses and shovels, like back in my day.

Sonix, 12 year old girld are going to jail so YOU CAN HAVE MORE MONEY, I know that you will soon be punished in hell either way, but please, if there is any good in your soul, stop dragging others' with you! I have to edmit, the lord made a big mistake when he invented the concept of money. Because soon enough pathetically weak men like those who form Sonix exploited the innocent for it.

Jadaski, please, before it is too late, Go to your nearest church and make a sacrafice. Maybe yourself, maybe your mother, maybe your favourite pair of shoes, anything so that the lord knows there's still some good in you. It hasn't all been removed by Heathen-Sonix.

Sonix, I beg you to remotely destroy this game on everybody's P3's who owns it. Break the spell before it breaks them. Stop selling this David's Star of a 'game'.

Yeah JadaSki, you have to be so evil now don't you. :P
Ryan094
???????????
???????????

Postby ollyp23 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:58 am

I lol'd HARD
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:that detailing in the hat <3 <3 <3
ollyp23
Ryanistic
Ryanistic

PSN ID: ollyp23

Postby Voganlight on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:59 am

God's Holy Army wrote:I have been a Reverend at a California Church for 28 years, and never have I seen something so destructive to both young children and even some of my most trusted friends alike as this 'game'. This is no real game, a real game is "Guess the bible quote" or "Pin the tail on Jesus' Ass", but this...this heathen travesty is the purest form of evil I have come across in almost 30 years. Sonix, you made this game to convert good Christians to the devil's tongue? If not, you most certianly have achieved it! I hope you enjoy spending eternity sitting on white hot pokers, the Devil shitting on your beards forever. Who knows, evil people such as yourselves will probably get a 'kick' out of something like that. You people sicken me. I will be praying to God to help you regret the day you decided to try and turn the youth from the path of God. It is too late for you to enter the glorious golden path to heaven, but you do not have to take the children, the CHILDREN, who play this game with you. Every child is born free of sin, and you have pissed yours all over them. Now they are wet, soggy and hellbound. Disgusting. Rest assured, I have been reading this 'forum' as it is known for a very long time and I know every member's house of residence. I shall be informing their parents and I would hope that there parents will take appropriate action (stoning).

didnt the church give up the fight against technology about 60 years ago.. :?
LMWYBC1996 wrote:Unhearted on LBP, Motherfuker!

LMWYBC1996 wrote:I have recently found a much more popular Forum, which I can relate to.... -> And if you want to know what Forum I found more interesting, search 'CoDz Forum' on Google.
Voganlight
Assault-Craft
Assault-Craft

PSN ID: voganlight
Steam ID: Vogan

Postby aiden91 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:10 am

btw his username does not exist, so spammer?
aiden91
???????????
???????????

Region: EU/US

Postby Blackeagle_nl on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:13 am

Harry, could you help me?

i think there's something stuck in my finger, which i think is evil.
maybe it's a demon stuck inside my finger?

right there where the arrow is pointing...

have you got any suggestions to get it out of there?
Blackeagle_nl
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: Blackeagle_nl

Postby Fysho on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:14 am

If you were a real Christian you'd know that any man can seek forgiveness in God, at any time. Now you are lying by saying that we're already hell bound, even though most of us are only kids. If we found out one day that game was actually a tool of the Devil (which is very, very unlikely), then we could go to God and ask for forgiveness if we really ment it. Then it'd be forgotten and we weren't going to hell. You, however, are setting it up like we need to repent for the rest of our lives in order to wash away our sin, and that is wrong. Simply put, you are lying, and that is a sin.

By the way, I believe you are a bot. Just replied in-case you weren't

*Respect for Ryan -1*
coolcole93 wrote:Well, it's been a great run and a hell of a lot of fun, but it's now time for me to say goodbye
Fysho
ROCKETLEAGUEHYP
ROCKETLEAGUEHYP

Postby Fysho on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:23 am

Oh, and why would you attack a game like this, and not a game like GTA IV

BTW, JadaSki doesn't play this game any more, and I think he's a boy...
coolcole93 wrote:Well, it's been a great run and a hell of a lot of fun, but it's now time for me to say goodbye
Fysho
ROCKETLEAGUEHYP
ROCKETLEAGUEHYP

Postby Jeal79 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:30 am

God's Holy Army wrote:I have been a Reverend at a California Church for 28 years, and never have I seen something so destructive to both young children and even some of my most trusted friends alike as this 'game'. This is no real game, a real game is "Guess the bible quote" or "Pin the tail on Jesus' Ass", but this...this heathen travesty is the purest form of evil I have come across in almost 30 years. Sonix, you made this game to convert good Christians to the devil's tongue? If not, you most certianly have achieved it! I hope you enjoy spending eternity sitting on white hot pokers, the Devil shitting on your beards forever. Who knows, evil people such as yourselves will probably get a 'kick' out of something like that. You people sicken me. I will be praying to God to help you regret the day you decided to try and turn the youth from the path of God. It is too late for you to enter the glorious golden path to heaven, but you do not have to take the children, the CHILDREN, who play this game with you. Every child is born free of sin, and you have pissed yours all over them. Now they are wet, soggy and hellbound. Disgusting. Rest assured, I have been reading this 'forum' as it is known for a very long time and I know every member's house of residence. I shall be informing their parents and I would hope that there parents will take appropriate action (stoning).

Where, WHERE in the bible does it mention flying cars? Nowhere, the very idea itself is based on boost-fueled 'magic' and MAGIC IS SIN! That is why our church has actively protested to ban harry Potter in this glorious state of mine. You have probably heardabout how my most esteemed friend, Bill Christson, threw holy water on the Daniel Radcliffe. He told me that Mr. Radcliffe was heard to speak in tongues after the occasion, the sin was trying to leave that heathen's body, but Bill ensured it stayed well and truly in there so the boy could face his punishment, no matter how hard he tried to use his dark arts to escape the fiery walls of hell. Except, wait, you probably didn't hear that because of the state of the modern "media". The only shining light in a TV world full of celebrities such as Orlando Bloom, who on many occasions has advocated dark arts practice, Devil worship and masturbation, is Glenn Beck. Rest assured, I have a Preacher who is a personal friend of Mr. Beck, and I have been told that a segment condemning your game will soon be on his wonderful show. Then we will see how many still want to play it!

Your game is merely a steaming pile of dog sin, a bastardised chicken's colon, an Orlando Bloomor that whole Lady Gaga. Sonix, you are encouraging children to worship Satan and for what? Monetary gain? YOU ARE GREEDY, SONIX! AND GOD KNOWS IT! I know that in writing this short piece I am opening up myself to attack from your small army of demon's, I know how the internet works, but believe me it is worth it. When I'm sitting on my special cloud I'll be laughing at your entrail's being eaten by demonic flying cars loud enough for the whole of Heaven to hear. God will thank me personally, and perhaps allow me to become his Virgin Mary, if you know what I mean ;)

The 'ball' in your game clearly represents homosexuality and the 'goals' sin. If this is clear enough for a mere humanto see, then God will see much more from it. Like the floor being sin or something like that. I don't know, he works in mysterious ways yada yada yada.

So, all in all, your game is a fine example of polluting children as young as SIX with sin, all in the name of greed. Your hearts' are CONTAMINATED, and will soon be eaten by the flying cars you yourselves used the dark art's to create.

Good day to you,

Burn in hell.

Slowly.

Forever.

Your's forever( in HELL),

Harry Treverson.

For all unaware this is quite obviously a joke as the highlighted areas indicate.

Sadly it is neither funny or original. Infact it is quite obviously offensive toward anyone with a strong religious belief. For that reason this content should be deleted and the thread-starter banned. If an IP can be traced to match another forum regular, they too should be banned. THIS IS NOT FUNNY and is infact highly offensive. Lets not forget that religion is such a highly sensitive subject that it starts wars between nations. Furthermore, the content is unsuitable for minors

Hoping the moderators/game developers take swift action over this
Jeal79

PSN ID: Jeal79

Postby coolcole93 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:35 am

Jeal79 wrote:
For all unaware this is quite obviously a joke as the highlighted areas indicate.

Sadly it is neither funny or original. Infact it is quite obviously offensive toward anyone with a strong religious belief. For that reason this content should be deleted and the thread-starter banned. If an IP can be traced to match another forum regular, they too should be banned. THIS IS NOT FUNNY and is infact highly offensive. Lets not forget that religion is such a highly sensitive subject that it starts wars between nations. Furthermore, the content is unsuitable for minors

I find your sig both offensive abd unsuitable to minors. The bare buttocks of an attractive woman are not fit for youngsters. I trust that the moderators will take swift action in permabanning your ass. Quite literally.
coolcole93
???????????
???????????

Postby Jeal79 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:38 am

coolcole93 wrote:I find your sig both offensive abd unsuitable to minors. The bare buttocks of an attractive woman are not fit for youngsters. I trust that the moderators will take swift action in permabanning your ass. Quite literally.

Is this your way of deflecting and admitting to being the thread starter?
Jeal79

PSN ID: Jeal79

Postby coolcole93 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:40 am

Jeal79 wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:I find your sig both offensive abd unsuitable to minors. The bare buttocks of an attractive woman are not fit for youngsters. I trust that the moderators will take swift action in permabanning your ass. Quite literally.

Is this your way of deflecting and admitting to being the thread starter?

No, it's my way of saying that you are waaaaaaaay too sensitive for the internet :)
coolcole93
???????????
???????????

Postby Fysho on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:46 am

God's Holy Army wrote:You modern day Christians are weak, pathetic. Sonix are a pro-devil organisation, and supporting them will book you on a no-returns ticket to a backstage concert with the devil on guitar, piano and saxaphone. It's a jazz festival.

Come on, Fyshokid, despite being an advocate of brainwashing you can see that the name "Marauder" in itself contradicts with Jesuses' teaching's in Matthew 3:1?

I don't see what the Marauder has to do with anything it says in there. I don't even know what "Marauder" means. As far as I know, it's just a name for a car in a video game.

As I see it, you're the one brainwashing us. I never thought of this game more than a little bit of fun. I've never had the thought of it symbolising anything, and it hasn't affected me at all. I'm still doing the things I used too before I knew this game. I still go to church, I still do good in school, and so on. You're just giving me weird thoughts when you're saying all of that stuff.

Also, I came with an argument to what you said, and the only thing you have to say in return is that I'm pathetic. I don't know what you're trying to prove, but so far you have just made me embarresed to be a christian. Well done.

On a completely unrelated note. Happy birthday, Coolcole93!
Fysho
ROCKETLEAGUEHYP
ROCKETLEAGUEHYP

Postby coolcole93 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:03 am

10k, yuy.

I decided to use my ten thousandth post to bump my finest creation on this forum (and by extension, in real life). RIP God's Holy Army.

God's Holy Army wrote:For clarification, the "ass" which we pin the tail on is Jesus' donkey. I would never, and have never, dreamed of sticking anything anywhere near the lord's son's holy backside.

I'm not gay.

He was a true prophet.

Jeal79 wrote:Sadly it is neither funny or original. Infact it is quite obviously offensive toward anyone with a strong religious belief. For that reason this content should be deleted and the thread-starter banned. If an IP can be traced to match another forum regular, they too should be banned. THIS IS NOT FUNNY and is infact highly offensive. Lets not forget that religion is such a highly sensitive subject that it starts wars between nations. Furthermore, the content is unsuitable for minors

:yeahthat:
Last edited by coolcole93 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
coolcole93
???????????
???????????

Next

Return to General Discussion