New team. gna b the best!!

Recruit members for your team in Europe!

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby xeno-morph on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:08 am

i guessed that hahaha. shame the forum aint busier with players.
bet most folk havent even looked for the forum.
xeno-morph
Acrobatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 pm
PSN ID: xeno-morph_
Region: Not Specified

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 am

xeno-morph wrote:i guessed that hahaha. shame the forum aint busier with players.
bet most folk havent even looked for the forum.


i made a team recruitment thread ages ago but we hardly team now lol.

i called it Bawz2wallz 8-)

wow its still on the 1st page for team recruitments :lol:
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5541
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby jidkid4 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:43 pm

i rly liek turtles
Image
Thanks to el-trickser!
jidkid4
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:17 pm
Location: Texas
PSN ID: jidkid4, jidkid44
Region: US,EU

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby stevebills on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
xeno-morph wrote:i guessed that hahaha. shame the forum aint busier with players.
bet most folk havent even looked for the forum.


i made a team recruitment thread ages ago but we hardly team now lol.

i called it Bawz2wallz 8-)

wow its still on the 1st page for team recruitments :lol:


I'm on dat team bruv 8-)
Image
thomo1888 wrote:I have a collection of anal beads
stevebills
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 pm
PSN ID: stevebills
Region: US

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:24 pm

stevebills wrote:
Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
xeno-morph wrote:i guessed that hahaha. shame the forum aint busier with players.
bet most folk havent even looked for the forum.


i made a team recruitment thread ages ago but we hardly team now lol.

i called it Bawz2wallz 8-)

wow its still on the 1st page for team recruitments :lol:


I'm on dat team bruv 8-)



bruvz u iz speshalz if u iz on ma teem 8-)
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5541
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby stevebills on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Aww yeee bruv.

*high five*
Image
thomo1888 wrote:I have a collection of anal beads
stevebills
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 pm
PSN ID: stevebills
Region: US

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby mercules20 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 pm

:cry: im not
Image
sawbanak wrote:*Mercules is as idiot as aiden91* I like thiiiiis !!
mercules20
Expeditious
Expeditious
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:18 am
PSN ID: mercules20
Region: US Has EU Now HMU

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby Eman93 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:14 am

could i join the team?
YOU WON'T PASS!
Eman93
Supersonic
User avatar
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:53 am
PSN ID: Eman_93
Region: EU

Previous

Return to Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests