New team. gna b the best!!

Recruit members for your team in Europe!

New team. gna b the best!!

Postby xeno-morph on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:43 am

Well dunno bout the best thing but i wanna team up with someone of equal or better skill than myself.
My current team-mate ........ well aint very good at 2v2, the concept of teamwork and tactics dont seem to register.
My 2v2 rank always takes a huge dent when playing team.

my usual hours of play are 10pm - 2am, with the odd day of potential all day play.

if i get enough offeres then maybe il set up a wee audition style challenge, but goin by how quiet the forum is i doubt il be inundated with offers.
xeno-morph
Acrobatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 pm
PSN ID: xeno-morph_
Region: Not Specified

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby aiden91 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:47 am

hmm i generally try for new teams, and you arent the worst player ;)

so if you don't get anyone else id be happy to team with you!
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8664
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby xeno-morph on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:02 am

Irish / Scottish colaboration?? the last thing to come out of such a collaboration was a blown up policeman!!! :?
Altho i suppose they accomplished what they set out to do.

Yea could be up for that dude. wont have much time on over the next couple of days but will giv it a go on some unranked 2v2 games n see what happens! 8-)
xeno-morph
Acrobatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 pm
PSN ID: xeno-morph_
Region: Not Specified

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:37 am

Come at me bro.
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby coolcole93 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:52 am

xeno-morph wrote:Irish / Scottish colaboration?? the last thing to come out of such a collaboration was a blown up policeman!!! :?
Altho i suppose they accomplished what they set out to do.

Yea could be up for that dude. wont have much time on over the next couple of days but will giv it a go on some unranked 2v2 games n see what happens! 8-)


For some reason I always thought you were American :?
:yaypsyonix: Image :yaypsyonix:
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 10995
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby aiden91 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:54 am

xeno-morph wrote:Irish / Scottish colaboration?? the last thing to come out of such a collaboration was a blown up policeman!!! :?
Altho i suppose they accomplished what they set out to do.

Yea could be up for that dude. wont have much time on over the next couple of days but will giv it a go on some unranked 2v2 games n see what happens! 8-)

ah im not around till thursday :P

i know how you play though, i think you were 1 of the 1st players i played, back in my noob days when we played with Grimer and Yoho.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8664
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby xeno-morph on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:50 am

What made u think i was a yank coolcole?

N Bipod, come at you?? its been a while since i used a forum, aam i missing something??

Yea back in the day Aiden huh? before u got yourelf banned!! probably for being racist!! hahaha

So, so far iv got an offer from Aiden...... any other takers??
xeno-morph
Acrobatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 pm
PSN ID: xeno-morph_
Region: Not Specified

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:54 am

xeno-morph wrote:What made u think i was a yank coolcole?

N Bipod, come at you?? its been a while since i used a forum, aam i missing something??

Yea back in the day Aiden huh? before u got yourelf banned!! probably for being racist!! hahaha

So, so far iv got an offer from Aiden...... any other takers??


Come at me bro.
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby xeno-morph on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 am

Yea...........still not gettin u mye-pod!!
u want a game or summit? just ask, im always one to oblige the ladies 8-)
xeno-morph
Acrobatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 pm
PSN ID: xeno-morph_
Region: Not Specified

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby SeanNolan5 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:32 am

xeno-morph wrote:Yea...........still not gettin u mye-pod!!
u want a game or summit? just ask, im always one to oblige the ladies 8-)

:lol: feis palm

is that still floating around? :laugh:
SeanNolan5
Legendarily Voluble
User avatar
Legendarily Voluble
 
Posts: 3567
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am
Location: Birmingham, UK
PSN ID: SeanNolan5
Region: EU

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 am

SeanNolan5 wrote:
xeno-morph wrote:Yea...........still not gettin u mye-pod!!
u want a game or summit? just ask, im always one to oblige the ladies 8-)

:lol: feis palm

is that still floating around? :laugh:



nah i just think female fighters are cool 8-)

and im sure we've played before. like 3 years ago xD

and no thanks im just trollin :cheesygrin:
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby xeno-morph on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:48 am

Yea it was certainly many moons ago that we last played myepod. sure i tanned your hide as well :cheesygrin:
xeno-morph
Acrobatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 pm
PSN ID: xeno-morph_
Region: Not Specified

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 am

xeno-morph wrote:Yea it was certainly many moons ago that we last played myepod. sure i tanned your hide as well :cheesygrin:


tanned my hide? whats that?lol
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby SeanNolan5 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:47 am

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
xeno-morph wrote:Yea it was certainly many moons ago that we last played myepod. sure i tanned your hide as well :cheesygrin:


:shock: wot
SeanNolan5
Legendarily Voluble
User avatar
Legendarily Voluble
 
Posts: 3567
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am
Location: Birmingham, UK
PSN ID: SeanNolan5
Region: EU

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby xeno-morph on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:05 am

jEEBUS!!!! :shock:

to put it less politly - I kicked your ass! :cheesygrin:

Right how do i get on the us servers??
xeno-morph
Acrobatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 pm
PSN ID: xeno-morph_
Region: Not Specified

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:15 am

xeno-morph wrote:jEEBUS!!!! :shock:

to put it less politly - I kicked your ass! :cheesygrin:

Right how do i get on the us servers??



lol u most probably did. i sux at this game 8-)

maybe we should play again sometime....
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby xeno-morph on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:27 am

Hook, line and sinker :lol:

Hell yeah, im up for givin any1 a game! would be nice to get involved with the "community" and play less waste of time games with noobs and quitters!
xeno-morph
Acrobatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 pm
PSN ID: xeno-morph_
Region: Not Specified

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 am

xeno-morph wrote:Hook, line and sinker :lol:

Hell yeah, im up for givin any1 a game! would be nice to get involved with the "community" and play less waste of time games with noobs and quitters!


yh true. but it would be pointless to play me because im not that great :cry:


pls dont kick my ass again!!
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby SeanNolan5 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:52 am

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
xeno-morph wrote:Hook, line and sinker :lol:

Hell yeah, im up for givin any1 a game! would be nice to get involved with the "community" and play less waste of time games with noobs and quitters!


yh true. but it would be pointless to play me because im not that great :cry:


pls dont kick my ass again!!

Dut worrie trypod

(ibeat this guy)
SeanNolan5
Legendarily Voluble
User avatar
Legendarily Voluble
 
Posts: 3567
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am
Location: Birmingham, UK
PSN ID: SeanNolan5
Region: EU

Re: New team. gna b the best!!

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:56 am

SeanNolan5 wrote:
Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
xeno-morph wrote:Hook, line and sinker :lol:

Hell yeah, im up for givin any1 a game! would be nice to get involved with the "community" and play less waste of time games with noobs and quitters!


yh true. but it would be pointless to play me because im not that great :cry:


pls dont kick my ass again!!

Dut worrie trypod

(ibeat this guy)


lol. im just being a Mye 8-)

trash talk n past exp means nothing :lol:
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Next

Return to Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests