a team

Recruit members for your team in Europe!

Re: a team

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:39 am

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:
WrongWayWoody wrote:
WrongWayWoody wrote:I'm still undefeated in this team, atm :lol:

8-)

Yer hopefully this will stay a fun team where we dont care too much about rating. :mrgreen:


isnt that what unranked is for? lol
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: a team

Postby WrongWayWoody on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:25 am

unranked match making sucks with more then one person, or it does for me, in the end i get the person i'm with to leave, then match make by myself, get in a game & tell them to join quickly if there is another space
protagonist1 wrote:Mr. Woody sir. :mrgreen:

Psyonix-Jerad wrote: It is coming, and when it's here, it will be worth the wait.

WrongWayWoody wrote: Only saddoes quote themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NedNunn?feature=mhee
Image
WrongWayWoody
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 am
Location: England, Essex
PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Steam ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: EU & US

Re: a team

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:06 am

Go home mye.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5380
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Region: EU

Re: a team

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:14 am

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Go home mye.


Image
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: a team

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:25 am

How the fuck did we get on top of a building?
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5380
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Region: EU

Re: a team

Postby WrongWayWoody on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:48 am

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:How the fuck did we get on top of a building?

you drank red bull?
protagonist1 wrote:Mr. Woody sir. :mrgreen:

Psyonix-Jerad wrote: It is coming, and when it's here, it will be worth the wait.

WrongWayWoody wrote: Only saddoes quote themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NedNunn?feature=mhee
Image
WrongWayWoody
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 am
Location: England, Essex
PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Steam ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: EU & US

Previous

Return to Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests